For help with housing issues e.g. problems with your home or landlord, such as disrepair, problems with damp and mould, difficulties with rent/mortgage payments or if you are looking for a home, concerned about losing your home or are homeless, see our Housing solutions advice page.

For those struggling with rising mortgage rates, be proactive and contact your bank as early as possible to discuss your options. If you need advice on how to speak to them, you can always contact Citizens Advice for some independent advice.

Citizens Advice Bureau - Halton

Call 0151 257 2449 (money advice) or 08082 787 956 (general advice), email advice@cahalton.org.uk, or visit https://haltoncab.org.uk/

Visit walk-in receptions from 10-2pm on weekdays:

  • Runcorn: Unit 1-2, Orchard Walk, Runcorn Shopping City, WA7 2BS
  • Widnes: Unit 3, Victoria Building, Lugsdale Road, WA8 6DJ (N.B office closed on Wednesdays)