Terms & Conditions
Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics available from this World Wide Web domain www.halton.gov.uk is granted, provided that:
© Copyright Halton Borough Council, MunicipalBuilding, Kingsway, Widnes, Cheshire WA8 7QF UK . All rights reserved.
1. The above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
2. Use of documents and related graphics available from this Server is for informational and non-commercial purposes only
3. No documents or related graphics available from this Server are modified in any way
4. No graphics available from this Server are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Halton Borough Council.
Halton Borough Council makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose.
All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Halton Borough Council hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall Halton Borough Council be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from its domains and servers.
The documents and related graphics published on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Halton Borough Council may make improvements at any time.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Where Halton Borough Council Register domains for Schools and departments.
For Domain Registrations our contact details are:
Halton Borough Council
ICT Services (Domains)
Tel 0303 4300 300
- If you have any complaints regarding a domain registered by us, please email email@example.com
- If you are experiencing abuse from a domain registered by us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any complaints please see our complaints page. We aim to respond to complaints within 10 days. We will acknowledge receipt of a complaint regarding Domain issues within 5 working days.
All domains are registered to Nominets Terms and Conditions
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue. To find our more visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/
What Cookies do we use?
We have set out below the main cookies that we use:
| Name of Cookie|| What does it do?|| Which sites use this cookie?|
|These cookies are used to help record the visitor's use of the website.|
|These cookies are used to help navigate the maps facility.|
|These cookies are required to enable searching the libraries catalogue.|
|This cookie is used to track navigation through the libraries application
|This cookie is used to navigate through the e-Payments system. |
|These cookies are used to enable site navigation and user preferences. |
|These cookies are used for internal analysis of traffic. |
|Configures anonymous identification for application authorisation. This is
required to identify entities that are not authenticated when authorization is
|This cookie is used purely to track the sequence of pages a visitor looks at
during a visit to the site. Expires at the end of your current visit. |
|This cookie is used to help track payment transactions. |
|Used if there are traffic reports. Expires at the end of a session. |
|Used to track user session, expires at the end of session|